Me and the boy talk memes
Jon slides into Elizabeth’s chair to enlighten Karen about recent memes and accuse her of being a Boomer (the nerve!). Creative or cringe? You be the judge.
As Jon points out in the episode, memes are a visual medium, so here are some references in case our descriptions leave something to be desired. (Also, we had some sound difficulties, which get a bit better after the seventh minute or so.)
- Karen is not a Boomer (but she did get the intro wrong)
- Meme 1: Me and the boys
- ‘60s Spider-Man as a source of memes
- Spider-Man theme song
- Episode 17: Can CanCon continue?
- The Can Can
- Meme 2: Skyrim Skill Tree
- Meme 3: Drake reaction
- SpongeBob Super Bowl letdown
- Meme 4: GamerGirl Bath Water
Many thanks to our sponsors:
You can subscribe to us in all the places, and most of them let you rate and review, too, which would be lovely.
Many thanks to our podcast host, Transistor, and to Unit B Coworking for use of their studio. Our theme music is Ragtime Dance by Scott Joplin.