Do you read me?
Elizabeth and Karen go on a powerful and superficial quest for self-understanding. On the way they find witchcraft, pseudoscience, and maybe even themselves. We’ve consulted the stars and they say you’re in for a wonderful podcast experience. The stars are never wrong. ;)
Here are links to some of the things we mention in the show:
- Lore episode featuring Moll Pitcher (timestamp 25:15)
- Couldn’t find a working version of a Buzzfeedesque Journal quiz, but it was like this
- Go Out To Brunch To See Which Sex And The City Character You Are
- JK Rowling, famously an unproblematic fave
- Elizabeth is theoretically a Pisces, but not really
- Karen is supposedly an Aquarius
- (Many) gay people love astrology
- Cold reading and how to seem psychic
- Elizabeth sounds like a lunar Gemini, but she’s actually a lunar Taurus?
- Peter Popoff debunked by James Randi
- The origins of personality typing
- Look up The Debater if you want to see a man you’ll hate
- Karen is The Advocate
- Elizabeth is The Logician
- More mesmerizing content to amaze and enrage you
Many thanks to our sponsors:
- Shift by Alberta Innovates
- Pod Power shout-out to Book Women, courtesy of the Edmonton Community Foundation
That's a Thing?! is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network — Locally grown. Community-supported.
You can follow us in all the places, and most of them let you rate and review, too, which would be lovely.
Questions? Comments? Email us at email@example.com or tweet at us: @thatsathingyeg.
Do you want a That’s a Thing?! button? Send us your address by Twitter DM or email and we will send you one.
Many thanks to Transistor for hosting our show. Our theme music is Ragtime Dance by Scott Joplin, from Free Music Archive.