Do you read me?
Elizabeth and Karen go on a powerful and superficial quest for self-understanding. On the way they find witchcraft, pseudoscience, and maybe even themselves. We’ve consulted the stars and they say you’re in for a wonderful podcast experience. The stars are never wrong. ;)
Here are links to some of the things we mention in the show:
- Lore episode featuring Moll Pitcher (timestamp 25:15)
- Couldn’t find a working version of a Buzzfeedesque Journal quiz, but it was like this
- Go Out To Brunch To See Which Sex And The City Character You Are
- JK Rowling, famously an unproblematic fave
- Elizabeth is theoretically a Pisces, but not really
- Karen is supposedly an Aquarius
- (Many) gay people love astrology
- Cold reading and how to seem psychic
- Elizabeth sounds like a lunar Gemini, but she’s actually a lunar Taurus?
- Peter Popoff debunked by James Randi
- The origins of personality typing
- Look up The Debater if you want to see a man you’ll hate
- Karen is The Advocate
- Elizabeth is The Logician
- More mesmerizing content to amaze and enrage you
Many thanks to our sponsors:
- Shift by Alberta Innovates
- Pod Power shout-out to Book Women, courtesy of the Edmonton Community Foundation
That's a Thing?! is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network — Locally grown. Community-supported.
You can follow us in all the places, and most of them let you rate and review, too, which would be lovely.
Do you want a That’s a Thing?! button? Send us your address by Twitter DM or email and we will send you one.