(Bo)nus episode: Inside
Have you watched Bo Burnham: Inside? Do you enjoy listening to passionate people talking about the art they enjoy? Do you have a high endurance for unjustifiably long podcast episodes? Then this bonus episode is for you! If this isn’t your thing then have no fear, a regular episode of That’s a Thing will be out soon.
Here are some of the things that came up in our discussion:
- Content warnings: Adult themes, mature language, suicide, “content”
- Bo Burnham: Inside
- Who is Bo Burnham:
- Lola Sebastian
- Lolita Podcast (not for kids but very good)
- What Karen means by “Simon Sinek energy”
- Jeffrey Bezos in almost-space
- Trunk tunes
- Callback to parasocial relationships episode
- Look Who’s Inside Again reminds Karen of Ben Spencer’s Willow Tree (didn’t mention it but thought of it afterwards)
- If you want to skip our discussion of suicide, it’s from 57:56 to 1:04:17
- Pop Culture Happy Hour on Inside
- Brave New World and soma
- The Edmonton Fringe is coming back!
Many thanks to our sponsors:
That's a Thing?! is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network — Locally grown. Community-supported.
You can follow us in all the places, and most of them let you rate and review, too, which would be lovely.
Questions? Comments? Email us at email@example.com or tweet at us: @thatsathingyeg.
Do you want a That’s a Thing?! button? Send us your address by Twitter DM or email and we will send you one.
Many thanks to Transistor for hosting our show. Our theme music is Ragtime Dance by Scott Joplin, from Free Music Archive.