Watch out! Beware! Buy this!
Are you in danger? How much danger? How much are you willing to pay to be in less danger, and who’s cashing those cheques? Elizabeth and Karen tumble down the safety capitalism rabbit hole.
Here are some of the things we mentioned in this episode:
- Flare on TikTok and Instagram
- Mom Friend on TikTok
- The best slash proof bags can cost $169, and still might not meet your standards
- SafetyDrip on TikTok
- The Sarah Everard story
- The quest to de-hair the female body continues
This episode is not brought to you by Creep-B-Gone, because we would never (and it doesn’t exist… yet).
Many thanks to our actual sponsors:
- Alberta Association of Optometrists
- Pod Power shout-out to What’s the Tsismis?, courtesy of the Edmonton Community Foundation
That's a Thing?! is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network — Locally grown. Community supported.
You can follow us in all the places, and most of them let you rate and review, too, which would be lovely.
Questions? Comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us: @thatsathingyeg.
Do you want a That’s a Thing?! button? Send us your address by Twitter DM or email and we will send you one.
Many thanks to Transistor for hosting our show. Our theme music is Ragtime Dance by Scott Joplin, from Free Music Archive.